Travel personality Robin Esrock presents the most unique experiences in Western Canada in this expanded guide from the bestselling Bucket List series.
British Columbia and Alberta are packed with activities and destinations you simply won’t find anywhere else. Having reported from over 115 countries on 7 continents, renowned travel guru Robin Esrock has spent decades chasing the extraordinary. Focusing his attention on Western Canada, Robin uses storytelling, wit, curiosity, and eye-popping images to reveal experiences that are instantly memorable and waiting to be discovered.
Get ready to:
• Sail among whales in the Galapagos of the North
• Backcountry horse ride in the Rockies
• Helifish in remote streams roiling with salmon
• Drive the world’s most beautiful stretch of road
• Hunt for dinosaurs in the Badlands
• Houseboat under the stars
• Alpine ski by torchlight on New Year’s Eve
• And much more…