NEW EDITION OF THE NATIONAL BESTSELLER
Travel personality Robin Esrock explores the most unique experiences in British Columbia and Alberta in this inspiring, expanded guide from the bestselling Bucket List series.
Having reported from over 115 countries on 7 continents, Robin Esrock has spent decades chasing the extraordinary. Travelling across British Columbia and Alberta, he’s discovered a wild variety of experiences that you simply cannot find anywhere else on the planet. With his renowned storytelling, trademark wit, curiosity, and eye-popping photos, Robin takes us on a personal journey to exceptional destinations and activities that are instantly memorable, absolutely fascinating, and waiting to be discovered.
Get ready to:
- Sail among whales in the Galapagos of the North
- Backcountry horse ride in the Rockies
- Heli-fish in streams roiling with salmon
- Drive the world’s most beautiful stretch of road
- Houseboat under the stars
- Go medieval glamping in the prairies
- Alpine ski by torchlight on New Year’s Eve
- And much more…
“A definitive guide for any Canuck looking to experience great travel and adventure within the confines of our enormous country — the greatest place on earth!” Jon Montgomery, Olympic Champion and Host, The Amazing Race Canada
“One of Canada’s top travel writers, and definitely one of our biggest personalities.” Globe and Mail