Dundurn is currently accepting submissions for adult non-fiction books in the following areas of interest.
- Canadian history
- Biographies, autobiographies, memoirs, and current events
- True crime and the paranormal
- Arts and culture
- Canadiana and local interest
Please include in your submission:
- A cover letter
- A one-page synopsis of the contents of your book
- A table of contents and chapter-by-chapter outline
- A resume or CV that includes a list of your previously published works
- A marketing plan for your book
- At least three sample chapters of your book, formatted in Times New Roman font, 12-point type, double spaced, and standard margins. Do not submit a complete manuscript unless requested to do so.
- A word count for the entire manuscript
- A delivery schedule
Submissions may be emailed to submissions [at] dundurn [nospam] com
Allow six months for a response. If you do not receive a response within six months, you can assume that the submission has been rejected. Please, no phone calls or follow-up emails.
Dundurn does not accept submissions from authors outside of Canada.