In order to request permission to reprint copyrighted material or inquire about subsidiary or translation rights, you will need to write a letter of inquiry addressed to the department listed below.
Dundurn Press Limited
Attn: Rights & Permissions Department
3 Church Street, Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario M5E 1M2
Tel: (416) 214-5544 ext. 261
Email: permissions [at] dundurn.com
Your letter must include:
- Title and ISBN of the book
- Full name of the author of the book
- Imprint under which the book was published (listed on the spine or copyright page of the book)
- Specific material in the book that you would like to use, including page numbers
- The way in which you would like to use the material. Please be as specific as possible.
- Your name, address, phone number, fax number and email address, if possible
In addition to the title and excerpt details of the work you would like to reprint, please provide your planned publication date, the print run of the paper edition and/or the alternate formats you require, and the language and distribution territory for your book. If you are asking for Internet publication rights, give the web address of the site where the excerpt or work will be published, and if it will be password protected or not. We require permission fees to be paid within 60 days of our issuing you a license.