Doug Lennox was an internationally acclaimed broadcaster, a veteran character actor, a commercial voice artist, and a bestselling author. He has appeared in more than 60 films and television features, including X-Men, Police Academy, Lonesome Dove, and Against the Ropes, and shared screen time with Meg Ryan, Hugh Jackman, Burt Reynolds, Holly Hunter, Eric McCormack, Gary Oldman, and a myriad of others.
Now You Know Soccer
Known around the world as football, soccer is the world’s most watched and played sport. Now Doug Lennox, the striker of Q&A, scores with a pitch full of tidbits that delivers the goods on Pelé, Maradona, Beckham, Zidane, and other superstars, as well as the history, traditions, and rules of the game. Doug has compiled a World Cup of trivia about a truly universal phenomenon that has legions of passionate, and sadly sometimes violent, fans.
- How did soccer originate?,
- Who was the first soccer player to score a hat trick in a World Cup final?
- What was the largest attendance ever for a soccer match?
- What is the "technical area"?
- Where was the world’s first soccer club formed?
- What was the first movie ever made about soccer?
- Where was the first World Cup held?
- What are the Laws of the Game?
- What were the 10 worst losses of life in soccer history?