Doug Lennox was an internationally acclaimed broadcaster, a veteran character actor, a commercial voice artist, and a bestselling author. He appeared in more than 60 films and television features, including X-Men, Police Academy, Lonesome Dove, and Against the Ropes, and shared screen time with Meg Ryan, Hugh Jackman, Burt Reynolds, Holly Hunter, Eric McCormack, Gary Oldman, and a myriad of others.
Now You Know Royalty
Weâ€™re all familiar with the trials and tribulations of the current British Royal Family, but there are more than 25 royal families that still wield power in the world today from Japan and Thailand to Saudi Arabia and Scandinavia. The crown prince of Q&A, Doug Lennox, is at it again, this time with a cornucopia of facts and frivolities about the escapades, excesses, and extravagances of the worldâ€™s monarchies, past and present. From betrayal and beheadings to pageantry and privilege, discover the truth about life behind the castle walls.
- Which wife of Englandâ€™s Henry VIII had six fingers on one hand?
- What royal connection does Thomas Crapper, inventor of the flush toilet, have?
- What is the royal residence in Monaco known as?
- What royal family in the world today has ruled the longest?
- Who was the "Hammer of the Scots"?
- Why are members of royal families said to have "blue blood"?
- Which member of the British royal family competed at the Olympics?
- Where did the word czar come from?
- What did Marie Antoinette say before she was executed?
This is a book for royalty fans. It has just the kind of information which the average individual would like to know about royalty. It is well written, well organized and informative.