Doug Lennox is an internationally acclaimed broadcaster, a veteran character actor, a commercial voice artist, and a bestselling author. He has appeared in more than 60 films and television features, including X-Men, Police Academy, Lonesome Dove, and Against the Ropes, and shared screen time with Meg Ryan, Hugh Jackman, Burt Reynolds, Holly Hunter, Eric McCormack, Gary Oldman, and a myriad of others.
Now You Know Disasters
Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and tidal waves, fires, mine cave-ins, bridge collapses, ship sinkings, airplane crashes, explosions, and plagues â€” natural and human-engineered calamity and catastrophe have many forms and guises. In Now You Know Disasters, Q & A ringmaster Doug Lennox showcases the what, why, when, where, who, and how of everything thatâ€™s gone tragically and terribly wrong, past and present.
- How does a tsunami occur?
- Why do Canadian engineers wear iron rings?
- Who was Richter in the Richter scale?
- What was the worst freshwater ship disaster ever in North America?
- What is wildfire?
- Who was Typhoid Mary?
- How is "ring around the rosie" related to disaster?
- How did the Halifax Explosion occur?
- What was the worlds worst airplane crash?