Doug Lennox was an internationally acclaimed broadcaster, a veteran character actor, a commercial voice artist, and a bestselling author. He has appeared in more than 60 films and television features, including X-Men, Police Academy, Lonesome Dove, and Against the Ropes, and shared screen time with Meg Ryan, Hugh Jackman, Burt Reynolds, Holly Hunter, Eric McCormack, Gary Oldman, and a myriad of others.
Now You Know Canada
A new collection of the best Canadian trivia in honour of Canada’s 150th birthday.
Just in time for Canada’s 150th birthday comes this collection of the best in Canadian questions and answers, covering history, famous Canadians, sports, word origins, geography, and everything in between. In these pages, you’ll learn the answers to questions like:
- Where did the word Canuck come from?
- How did an aristocratic French girl become a Canadian Robinson Crusoe?
- What famous explorer played hockey in the Arctic?
- Who was the first black woman elected to Canada’s Parliament?
- What unlikely team beat Canada for the gold medal for hockey in the 1936 Winter Olympics?
- How did the Halifax Explosion occur?