Doug Lennox is an internationally acclaimed broadcaster, a veteran character actor, a commercial voice artist, and a bestselling author. He has appeared in more than 60 films and television features, including X-Men, Police Academy, Lonesome Dove, and Against the Ropes, and shared screen time with Meg Ryan, Hugh Jackman, Burt Reynolds, Holly Hunter, Eric McCormack, Gary Oldman, and a myriad of others.
Now You Know The Bible
The Bible has had a profound impact on the world. Now Doug Lennox, the vicar of Q&A, serves up an entertaining but informative slice of biblical lore, literature, and history. Discover the top four box office successes for biblical-themed movies in North America, find out what The Matrix and Moby-Dick have in common with the Bible, and learn quirky insights into many of the Good Books major and minor cast of characters and fabled events. Youll eat, drink, and be merry with this collection of minutiae showcasing highlights of the bestselling book of all time!
- Who is the only left-handed person mentioned in the Bible?
- Who asked Jesus Christ to perform his first recorded miracle?
- How many passages has God said to have written in the Bible?
- Who was taken up to heaven in a chariot of fire?
- What caused Moses to break the tablets of the Ten Commandments?
- How many versions of the Bible are there?