Robin Esrock is a bestselling author, journalist, TV host, and public speaker. His stories and photography have appeared in major publications on five continents, including National Geographic Traveler, the Guardian, Chicago Tribune, and the Globe and Mail. The creator and co-host of the 40-part television series Word Travels, Robin lives in Vancouver.
The Great Canadian Prairies Bucket List
From Robin Esrock, author of The Great Canadian Bucket List, comes a look at the best that Canada’s prairies have to offer.
Having travelled to over one hundred countries on six continents, international travel guru and bestselling author Robin Esrock turns his attention to the Canadian prairies. Robin spent years personally discovering these one-of-a-kind destinations and activities you have to try in Manitoba and Saskatchewan:
- Float in “Canada’s Dead Sea”
- Track polar bears along Hudson Bay
- Horse-ride through herds of free-roaming bison
- Uncover ancient archaeological mysteries in Winnipeg
- Learn what it takes to join the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Witness the largest gathering of snakes in the world
- Party with the wildest sports fans in Canada
- Bask on a tropical beach — on a prairie lake
Bundled with an extensive up-to-date companion website, The Great Canadian Prairies Bucket List provides all the inspiration and information you’ll need to follow in his footsteps.
One of Canada's top travel writers, and definitely one of our biggest personalities.